FinTech Events Series: Digital Economy and Cashless Payments
We would like to share with you a photo report from the Panel Discussion – Digital Economy and Cashless Payments.
The discussion was held yesterday as part of a series of FinTech events organized by KG Labs in partnership with Interbank Processing Center (National Payment System Elcard) and Ololo (ololohaus).
This event was accompanied by a discussion of topical issues in the field of digitalization of the economy of our country, as well as the key role of financial technologies, in particular, cashless payments.
We want to thank our speakers for your participation and input into the interesting conversation:
– Kubanych Shatemirov – Deputy Chairman of the State Committee of Information Technologies and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic
– Aibek Sultanaliev – Head of Operators and Payment Organizations Department, National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic
– Talant Omuraliev – Vice-Chairman of JSC “IPC”
– Eduard Turdaliev – adviser on digitalization of the First Vice Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic, member of the digitalization council under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
– Chyngyz Sultanov – Analyst, Project Management Department, State Registration Service of the Kyrgyz Republic
– Tilek Akhmatov – Director of Digital Development, Sky Mobile
In the nearest future, we will continue the series of FinTech events.
Stay tuned for updates!