B.A. of AUCA (Bishkek), in the department of “Business Administration”;
M.S. in “Information technology” from Monash University (Australia);
Experience in mentoring, researches, data analysis for more than five years.
- Conducts market researches, demographics, trends, sales results and other data related to client’s services;
- Develops strategic plans to increase sales and introduce new business models;
- Initiates changes in business processes that lead to increased customer satisfaction and KPI compliance;
- Tracking for business development and implementation of startup solutions;
- Conducts a marketing audit of the current marketing strategy and develops recommendations for its improvement;
- Analyzes information about competitors ‘ offers, including specifications, market share, prices and promotional materials;
- Generates detailed reports with the results of research and analysis to support marketing strategy;
- Provides written documents and oral presentations to management at development of new marketing plans and strategies;
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and cost budgets for achieve the desired sales goals of the company;
- Participates in the development of new products and services to increase the share in new or existing markets;
- Provides services in sales Analytics and feedback, adjust marketing strategies as necessary.